cobas® connection modules (CCM)
Everything designed to work together as one
cobas® connection modules (CCM) allow the integration of the standalone automation systems, cobas p 512 and cobas p 612, to analytics and post-analytics through a fast track.
The solution offers the flexibility of the standalone automation concept, while adding predictability of time to results by integration through cobas® connection modules.
The fast track to sample flow efficiency
CCM connects cobas p 512 or cobas p 612 pre-analytical system to multidisciplinary targets streamlining and optimising laboratory workflow processes including archiving and sample retrieval.
- Serum Work Area – cobas® 6000/8000 analyser series, MODULAR® ANALYTICS
- Haematology – Sysmex HST/XN-9000 haematology analysers
- Coagulation – Stago STA-R Evolution® Expert Series System and Stago STA-R Max® System
- Urinalysis – cobas® 6500 urine analyser series
- Molecular Diagnostics – cobas® 6800/ 8800 system
- Post-analytics – cobas p 501 / cobas p 701 post-analytical storage and retrieval module
Quality comes first
CCM performs a comprehensive inspection of samples at an early stage, optimising the laboratory workflow and ensuring the best use of time and resources.
- Tube type identification
- Sample volume check
- Spin status detection
- Sample quality check
Workflow your way
Personalised workflows enable you to choose from primary, aliquot or mixed workflow.
- Primary sample workflow – if the focus is on cost efficiency
- Aliquot workflow – if the focus is on sample integrity and parallel testing
- Mixed workflow – to optimise the benefits of both workflows
Adapts to the laboratory’s sample handling needs.
- Solution compatible with all laboratory disciplines
- Single point of entry and bulk loading of tubes for convenient sample loading
- Adapted sorting areas to your workflow to stay flexible. Automates sorting areas also for non-connected work areas
- Long walk-away time
- Flexibility of layouts with the possibility to easily adapt for future changes
Select a different area